This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get Core Membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get Core Membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
So, they're finally open! I'm super excited, I've been working super hard to pull this all together, and I wanna make some people happy? For the first batch I've got a couple of things on sale, look out for the blue stickers! It's been a long time since I've commissions properly so I guess I'll carry on adding information here as I think of it. If you have any questions, message me or comment below! I may make some kind of FAQ if necessary. I'm not big and scary, and let me know if there's something you'd like that you don't see on the sheet! I've also got email@example.com if you'd rather message me that way!
1. Payments must be made upfront. I accept payment through Paypal and the DeviantArt points widget.
2a. As to avoid being taken advantage of, I will only make three minor changes or one major change before having to charge an extra fee. If the change is made due to error on my part, this does not apply, and it will be fixed for free. 2b. If I haven't started working on your piece yet, and you want something *completely* different, tell me A.S.A.P. to avoid this having an effect on the amount of edits you get!
3. Price may vary according to complexity of the request, but I will do my best to keep it the base price.
4. I maintain the right to the artwork, the right to post it on personal accounts or websites, or to advertise my services.
5. I am aiming for work to take a maximum of two weeks. You will be contacted should any delays occur.
6. I like to work on a first-come, first-served basis, however this will vary on how quickly a design is agreed on and a payment is sent.
7. Exposed breasts and lewd scenes are fine, but I will not draw pornographic content or "downstairs" nudity.
8. I work best from references, but fursuits and descriptions are good too!
9. If the work is time-sensitive, i.e. a gift for a birthday, let me know, and I won't post the artwork anywhere until that date.
10a. You will receive a full refund if I am unable to complete the artwork due to something on my end. 10b. If you change your mind and want to cancel your commission, you can still receive a full refund as long as I have not started work. 10c. Partial refunds can be given if you want to cancel your commission but work *has* already started. Price will vary depending on how much of the work has been done.
11. By sending payment you are agreeing that you have read, understood and accepted these terms.